I want to do something fun.
I’m looking for 5 dedicated men and women (10 people total) to try out our upcoming coaching service, the 60-Day Muscle for Life Workout Program.
If you’re selected, you’ll get weekly workouts, diet plans, and coaching for FREE. I will oversee every aspect of your training and eating to get you into the best possible shape we can in 60 days.
I don’t care where you’re starting. If you need to lose 20 lbs or are skinny and need to build muscle, I want you.
To be selected, you must meet the following criteria:
- Willing to take before and after pictures in a bathing suit (front, back, and side), and let me use them to promote our service when it’s launched.
- Have a basic understanding of how to perform exercises correctly.
- Have access to a gym with free weights, and in particular, a full set of dumbbells, a squat rack, and a bench press station.
- Able to work out for 60-70 minutes per day, 5-6 times per week.
- Able to prepare basic foods each week and eat what you make every day (no eating on the run or at restaurants, unless for a cheat meal).
- No disease or serious injuries that may get in the way of eating normally or weightlifting.
- Willing to work your ass off, stick to the program, and not make excuses. No missing workouts, and no cheating on your diet for 60 days. I’m not going to ask you to do anything you can’t do, but it’s going to require effort and persistence.
If that’s you, and you want to have some fun with me, then please write a short essay (100-300 words) on why I should pick you, and also include information on your training and diet history. Tell me what has and hasn’t worked for you, and why (if you know).
I’ll review all entries as they come in, and, on May 6th, make my choices and let everyone know who has been selected and who hasn’t. The program will start the following Monday, May 13th.
Good luck, and talk soon!