Effective Date: March 29, 2023
This website is owned and operated by Legion Athletics, Inc. (“Legion,” “Legion Athletics,” “we,” “our,” and/or “us”).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. The types of personal information we may collect include your IP address, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and other miscellaneous personal information that you share with us through various forms and interfaces throughout our website.
The most common ways in which you might provide personal information to us include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Website Account Information: When you register for our website, you will be asked to provide your email address, your name, and other potentially personal identifying information.
- Order Billing and Shipping Information: When you place an order on our website, we will ask you to provide your billing address, shipping address, phone number, and other information that is germane to fulfilling your order.
- Forms, “Pop Ups,” Contests, and Other Marketing Experiences: When visiting our website, you’ll encounter a number of experiences that may require you to provide personal information like your email, your name, and/ or phone number.
- Quizzes, Tools, and other free website features: We offer a wide array of tools, calculators, and content that may ask you to provide personal information like your age, height, weight, daily habits, etc. We collect this information to serve personalized recommendations to you on the website, via email, SMS, and other forms of communication.
- Chat and Phone Communications: As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, we offer live chat and phone calls with official representatives of Legion Athletics, Inc. You may be asked to provide your name, email, phone number, and other information that may be required to best serve you.
You may also visit our site anonymously, but some features may not be available to anonymous users.
What do we use your information for?
We collect information from you to provide a better experience on our website and improve our services to you. Specifically, the ways in which we use your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Personalization: Your information helps us to personalize your experience on our website and better respond to your individual needs.
- Website improvement: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Transaction processing: We use your information to process transactions and deliver the purchased product or service requested.
- Promotions and communications: From time to time, we may use your information to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature, as well as to send periodic emails or SMS messages with information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from these emails or SMS messages at any time by using the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or by replying to our SMS message with STOP.
Please note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and implement a variety of security measures to maintain its safety when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Our website incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions and general use of the site.
After a transaction, we do not store your sensitive financial information (social security numbers, full credit card numbers, financials, etc.) on our servers, ensuring that your information is not vulnerable to theft or hacking attempts.
Access to your personal information is restricted, and only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access. When you visit our website, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and a hardware firewall. We rely on trusted third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware, and we believe that their security procedures are adequate.
We employ up-to-date, extensive security measures to safeguard your personal information, but unfortunately, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of security, as there are always risks associated with the transmission of data over the internet.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Please note that if you turn off cookies, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- To provide the products or services you have requested, such as shipping and delivery, payment processing, and customer service.
- To help us operate our website and conduct our business, such as website hosting, analytics, and marketing.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations or respond to lawful requests and legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, or safety of our users and others.
We may also share non-personally identifiable visitor information with third-party service providers for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third-party sites before providing them with any personal information.
We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites by contacting us at the information below, under the Contacting Us heading. However, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and are committed to complying with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA). We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request that Legion Athletics, Inc. disclose certain information about the personal information we have collected from you within the preceding calendar year. You may also request the names, addresses, and the nature of the parties that may have obtained your information from us in the course of business.
Please contact us by phone at (855) 645-5305, chat, or our support email ([email protected]) to request your information. We will do our best to respond with your data within 45 days.
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information.
You have the right to request that Legion Athletics, Inc. disclose information to you about data we’ve collected from you in the past 12 months. Please contact us by phone at (855) 645-5305, chat, or our support email ([email protected]) to request your information. We will do our best to respond with your data within 45 days. Provided data will include:
- The categories of your personal information we collected.
- The categories of sources for your personal information we collected.
- Our purpose for collecting your information.
- The categories of third parties which may have accessed that information.
- The specific pieces of your information that we have collected.
Additionally, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our systems. To exercise that right, please call us at (855) 645-5305 or email us at [email protected]. Please note that only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State, authorized on your behalf, may make this request. In order to safely disclose this information, we will need to rigorously verify your identity and/or authority.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which is a federal law designed to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13 online. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Third-Party Marketing Tools
We use third-party marketing tools, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and FullStory, to collect data on website traffic and user behavior. Please refer to their respective privacy policies to understand how they collect and use your data.
Legion Athletics, Inc. retains visitor and customer information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Data Breach Handling
In the event of a data breach, we will take immediate steps to contain the breach, investigate its cause, and notify affected customers as required by law.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://legionathletics.com/terms-and-conditions
This policy was last modified on March 29, 2023.
Legion Athletics, Inc.
1255 Cleveland St., 4th Floor
Clearwater, FL 33755