This episode is one of the 37 chapters of the new third edition of my bestselling fitness books Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger, which is now live everywhere you can buy books online.
I’m thrilled to release this new edition of the book because it has been in the making for about four years now, and has been reorganized and rewritten from scratch to make it as clear, practical, and effective as possible.
Even more exciting, however, is the eBooks are currently on sale on Amazon for just 99 cents and when you forward your purchase receipt to [email protected], you’ll be entered to win over $6,000 in free prizes, including . . .
- An all-expenses-paid trip to meet me and my team in Washington DC.
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Vyper 2.0 High-Intensity Vibrating Fitness Roller
- Bose Soundsport Headphones
- NoBull training shoes
- And more…
To get in on this deal, search your local Amazon site for Bigger Leaner Stronger or Thinner Leaner Stronger and navigate to the Kindle book or simply go to www.biggerleanerstronger.com or www.thinnerleanerstronger.com and you’ll be automatically forwarded to it.
Then, buy the book for just 99 cents and forward your receipt to [email protected] and you’ll be automatically entered into the giveaway.
You have to act fast, though, because the sale and giveaway ends on July 22nd, so don’t put it off for later and then forget! Head over to Amazon now!
Oh and you can also gain additional entries in the giveaway by helping spread the word on social media. You can learn more about that at www.biggerleanerstronger.com/launch or www.thinnerleanerstronger.com/launch.
Alright, let’s get to the episode. I hope you like it!
If you’ve spent any amount of time in the fitness space, you’ve heard a lot of things about muscle building.
- Muscles respond differently to different types of training.
- Muscles don’t know weight. They only know tension.
- There are different types of muscle growth.
- Training with lighter weights and higher reps is best for muscle gain.
- Training with heavier weights and lower reps is best for muscle gain.
- Muscle building is mostly genetic, and how you train doesn’t much matter.
And you’ve also probably heard that most of that is pseudoscientific nonsense, and that some other theory or model altogether is the real “secret” to gaining muscle quickly and effectively.
Click the player below to learn more!
Mentioned on the show:
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!