If you want to know how much fat you can lose in 30 days, how much sleep you need to gain muscle and strength, and more, you want to listen to this episode.
I’ve churned through over 100,000 emails, social media comments and messages, and blog comments in the last 6 years.
And that means I’ve fielded a ton of questions.
As you can imagine, some questions pop up more often than others, and I thought it might be helpful to take a little time every month to choose a few and record and share my answers.
So, in this round, I answer the following five questions:
- What do you do when resting between sets in the gym?
- Can I still gain muscle and strength while training for long-distance running and, if so, how should I set up my training?
- How much fat can you lose in the first 30 days of a cut if you’re doing everything right?
- Do you need to adjust your meal plan while losing fat, or can you stick to the same plan from start to finish?
- How many hours of sleep should you get to maximize muscle growth?
If you have a question you’d like me to answer, leave a comment below or if you want a faster response, send an email to [email protected]
Recommended reading for this episode:
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!