The Shredded Chef is a flexible dieting cookbook that contains 125 quick, easy, and delicious “fitness-friendly” recipes for transforming your body while eating the foods you love.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of what you’ll find inside:
- How to use calories, “macros,” “micros,” food choices, and nutrient timing to improve your body composition.
- 13 delicious and easy-to-make breakfast recipes, like “BLT” Eggs Benedict, Heuvos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl, and more.
- 14 low-calorie snacks you’ll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Smoothie, Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins, Peanut Butter Protein Swirl Brownies, and more.
- 16 succulent beef and pork recipes that make savory lunches and dinners, like Beef Stroganoff, Beef Lo Mein, Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, and more.
- 10 delectable desserts that you can enjoy guilt-free, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, Triple Berry Crisp, and more.
The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation contains practical scientific research, compelling stories, and time-proven tactics for overcoming the mental and emotional blocks that bring you down and spin you around.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside:
- The easiest way to instantly increase your willpower and self-control in any situation, no matter how you feel in the moment.
- 3 science-based psychological “tricks” you can use to stay strong during moments of temptation.
- A simple 10-minute technique for beating procrastination and skyrocketing productivity.
- How to inoculate yourself against Great Western Disease of “I’ll be happy when . . .” and find immediate joy and satisfaction right where you are.
- Why you must stop telling yourself that you need things to be “just right” (and what to do instead).
- The “40% rule” that Navy SEALs use to “dig deep” and screw up their courage when they need it most.
- And more
Save 30% With a Stack!
Add your recommended supplements to your cart, and you'll immediately save 10%.